Welcome to Kobbelv Vertshus Inn
Kobbelv Vertshus is a popular inn and meeting point in Sørfold. Although easily accessible along the E6 highway, it enjoys an idyllic and secluded location. The terrace offers lovely views of the Leirfjord and Baggfossen waterfall.
Between the Salten, Ofoten and Lofoten regions is the Realm of Hamsun, made famous by the novels of Knut Hamsun. His imagination created a land of adventures that people from all over the world dream about, and Kobbelv Vertshus is located right in the middle of it. The inn is situated where the sea meets the mountains, and we have offered many different trails and activities in the
We are proud to be part of the Arctic Menu culinary network and have chosen to specialize in food based on local dishes and ingredients. We wish to convey a vibrant environment in which culture and local traditions are in focus, and we invite our guests to art exhibitions, concerts and other cultural events.
- 26 rooms (50 beds) with bathroom, shower, TV and radio
- Café and restaurant for events up to 180 people
- Workshops and conferences for groups of 8-50 people
- Wireless Internet in conference and guest rooms
- Fishing rods and boats for rent
- Guest pier
- Tunnel experience
- Kobbelv Vertshus
- 8264 Engan
- Phone: +47 75 69 58 01
- Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: www.kobbelv.no